[OpenWrt-Devel] [openwrt/telephony 0/2] asterisk16-chan-lantiq: Two independent patches

Arnold Schulz arnysch at gmx.net
Sat Aug 3 11:13:54 EDT 2019

Most important is patch 1/2, which fixes a current compiler error with
the OpenWrt master branch. This got corrected in the upstream Github
repo, so we simple refer to today's version in the master branch.
We can also get rid of the OpenWrt specific patch (incorporated in
upstream since long ago), and some linker data file (also added
in upstream).

Patch 2/2 moves the chan-lantiq package selection item into the
asterisk16 submenu. Before there was a "Telephony Lantiq" parallel
to the "Telephony" submenu, which I _feel_ is unfortunate.
Now behaviour is same one as that of other external asterisk16
packages.

arny (2):
  asterisk16-chan-lantiq: Use upstream sources from 2019-09-03
  asterisk16-chan-lantiq: Move menu item into the asterisk16 menu

 net/asterisk-16.x-chan-lantiq/Makefile        | 20 +++------
 .../files/default.exports                     |  8 ----
 ...-ast_free-instead-of-malloc-and-free.patch | 43 -------------------
 delete mode 100644 net/asterisk-16.x-chan-lantiq/files/default.exports
 delete mode 100644 net/asterisk-16.x-chan-lantiq/patches/01-Use-ast_malloc-and-ast_free-instead-of-malloc-and-free.patch

--
2.20.1