[OpenWrt-Devel] Enabling CircleCI for packages repo

Etienne Champetier champetier.etienne at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 18:50:48 EDT 2018

Hi Ted,

Le dim. 28 oct. 2018 à 17:40, Ted Hess <owrt at kitschensync.net> a écrit :

> >> Etienne - AFAICT, I have enabled CircleCI on 10/25 for openwrt/packages repo. It looks like github is posting PRs to CircleCI but
> >> nothing is happening. The POST response says DENY without any reason. Does CircleCI also need organization access to
> >> lede-project?
> >>
> >> The deploy key is registered, but hasn't been used.
> >> Is the docker image reference correct?
> >> There must be some"may I" thing missing that allows CircleCI to access our repository?
> >
> >I've started experimenting months ago so maybe I changed some of the
> >defaults settings and I don't remember
> >can you have a look at:
> >https://circleci.com/gh/openwrt/packages/edit#advanced-settings
> >
> >GitHub Status updates: on
> >Free and Open Source: on
> >Build forked pull requests: off --> on

This was definitely needed ...

> >Pass secrets to builds from forked pull requests: off
> >Only build pull requests: off --> on
> >Auto-cancel redundant builds: off -> on
> >Enable build processing (preview): on --> off
>
> OK - I changed some settings to match what you have (as noted above). Waiting to see what happens now.

... but this is not enough :(
https://github.com/openwrt/packages/pull/7272

Can you have a llok at
https://circleci.com/docs/2.0/gh-bb-integration/#how-to-re-enable-circleci-for-a-github-organization
?
Can you share more details on the denied POST you see ?

On my account (which is not an organization) I have
- CircleCI as "Authorized OAuth Apps" for my whole account (Access
public repositories / Read org and team membership / Access user email
addresses (read-only))
- CircleCI webhook in the repo config
(https://github.com/champtar/packages/settings/hooks)
- CircleCI deploy key in the repo config
(https://github.com/champtar/packages/settings/keys)

Etienne