[OpenWrt-Devel] FS#1567 reported: making openrwrt unusable (BT Home Hub 5) since between r6080 and r7050

Mauro Mozzarelli mauro at ezplanet.org
Mon May 28 09:12:55 EDT 2018

This does not make sense, is the alternative to write off openwrt?
Because if ADSL + PPPoA do not work, then it is useless.

As a minimum I would expect a developer to look at the commits between
r6080 and r7050 to see what has changed and roll-back.

Also if you need any further information, just ask and provide guidance
on how to get it.
If you would like the hardware I can arrange for it to be shipped to you.

Mauro