Can not compile through busybox on ubuntu 18.04 lts

徐威 clovernezz at 163.com
Wed May 16 22:58:11 EDT 2018

Dear OpenWRT DEV GROUP:
          I try to express my meaning accurately in English, sorry.
         1. I can not compile through the busybox on my ubuntu 18.04 lts x64, and this problem has troubled me for a long time and I hope to get some help, many thanks. see mail attachment "make V=s.txt" and "config.txt".
         2. I have customized some translation files by  copy and edit these files in  package/feeds/luci/luci-app-****/po/templates/****.pot  to po/zh-tw/***.po  that  did not exist before.
             but how can I add these translation files  to my custom image, these translation options cannot be added in .config file, please help me.
         many thanks for you great guys.