[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWrt port for RISC-V

Alex Guo xfguo at xfguo.org
Thu May 3 02:25:39 EDT 2018

Hi Zoltan,

Great to see you here, let's work together.

I had moved glibc from 2.26 to 2.27 in my port.

About the kernel version, my plan is create patches-4.16 based on
patches-4.14 (may skip some unrelated patches first), then start all the
kernel work on 4.16.y

Also, if we want to run WRT on hifive-u, we may need merge patches from
riscv/riscv-linux, but I think qemu should be first priority.

Please let me know your new process or your git repo or anything I can
help to review/test your port.

best,

Alex Guo