[OpenWrt-Devel] Luci - iw command

Farid Farid farid21657 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 18:37:45 EST 2018

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if here is the right place to ask the following question regarding Luci:
Luci doesn't show the proper WIFI interface state .In view/admin_network/wifi_overview.htm   file there is the following line which determine interface state: var is_assoc = (iw.bssid && iw.bssid != '00:00:00:00:00:00' && iw.channel);
is_assoc =  1  //interface is enabledis_assoc =  0  //interface is disabled
Is this correct implementation? is_assoc is always zero if interface is up in Master ( ap) mode.Please advice. how can we determine if interface is up by looking at iw(Luci) command? or some other method.

Thanks,Farid