[OpenWrt-Devel] [OpenWrt-Devel, RTF, v2] ramips: add RB750Gr3 native support

Sven Roederer devel-sven at geroedel.de
Sat Dec 29 12:56:04 EST 2018

Hi all,

I had some time to look into this and had a test on my board.

Am Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2018, 10:29:40 CET schrieb Thibaut:
> Forwarding a successful test report for the RFT patch here:
> https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/953454/

After rebasing the code onto the current master, it work out of the box and
no reflashing of the uboot was needed.
I prefer to get this code into the master-branch. To work around the
situation, that the current board-code requires the changed uboot I suggest:
* marking the current board-code as deprectaed
* moving this current support into a separate board "RB750Gr3 changed uboot"
* adding the native code as primary board-support

I worked a bit on this idea already in the freifunk-berlin project and was
able to build two separate images.

What do you think on this