[OpenWrt-Devel] Changing Ethernet port on Bullet M2 using Custom Build

Jenny Cabrera Varona jenny.cabrera at yandex.com
Thu Sep 21 15:48:43 EDT 2017

Hi people, I have a problem changing ethernet port in a "LEDE/WRT Custom Build" for a Bullet M2 Titanium
with fixed ethernet port (eth0), my device have a fisical problem with eth0 on ar7241 but this was fixed
changing to other of 5 ethernet ports on ar7241, using ubnt airos when i'm inside my device with ssh command
i can see (eth1) enabled instead (eth0), that's correct for me because (eth0) doesn't work anymore, with
ubnt airos everything it's fine but i want to use "LEDE/WRT Custom Build", precompiled packages on LEDE or
OpenWrt website doesn't work for me either, so I'm here asking you how can I solve my problem ...

Thanks so much friends