[OpenWrt-Devel] meetup for beer in Prague

Hauke Mehrtens hauke at hauke-m.de
Sun Oct 22 18:55:29 EDT 2017

On 10/19/2017 10:18 PM, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:
> On 10/18/2017 08:58 PM, Hauke Mehrtens wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We have ELCE and the OpenWrt summit next week in Prague and a lot of
>> people will be there.
>>
>> I would like to have a meeting next Wednesday evening 25. October 2017
>> in Prague, like we did it last year at c-base:
>> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/lede-dev/2016-October/003229.html
>>
>> I do not know any locations in Prague so it would be nice if someone
>> could help me with that. ;-)
>>
>> Who is interested in this and would join?
>
> Michael Richardson suggested this place from his IETF meetings:
> https://goo.gl/R7hCEK
> http://www.pivovarskyklub.com/
>
> It looks nice and they have a lot of beer and also food. They are open
> till 11:30 PM. It is about 1.8 kilometers away from the conference hotel.
>
> The meetup will happen on Wednesday 25. October 2017 starting at 19:30
> PM, you can also arrive later if you want.
>
> Please take part in this doodle if you want to participate, I would like
> to know roughly who many people to expect and reserve accordingly:
> https://doodle.com/poll/trw548epm4mcxvmr
>
> This is open for everyone and is not officially part of the OpenWrt
> summit or ELCE.
>
> Hauke

Hi all,

everyone is invited to join this meeting and have some beer or other
drinks, you do not need a ticket to ELCE or OpenWrt summit and this is
not directly related to any of these events.

I reserved for 15 people now, I would like you to still add your name or
nick into the doodle so I can extend this in case it looks like more
people will show up.