[OpenWrt-Devel] openwrt and lede - remerge proposal V3

Tom Psyborg pozega.tomislav at gmail.com
Mon May 29 04:39:31 EDT 2017

> Compared to Flyspray, Trac is a nightmare to administer. It leaks
> resources like a sieve and tends to slow down to a crawl under load.
>
> Regards,
> Jo

Could you be more specific? I don't see how can it leak resources. About
slow down, have you ever chekced the server it is hosted on, or checked for
updates/fixes to trac software? If you consider spam comments as nightmare
to administer I don't understand why not assign someone to remove these as
soon as they're posted.