[OpenWrt-Devel] openwrt and lede - remerge proposal V2

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 05:02:36 EDT 2017

On 05/22/2017 09:40 AM, John Crispin wrote:
> *) branding
> - the owrt side sees no option of using the lede brand
> - a (minor) majority voted for openwrt as a name over lede whilst most people said they did not care
> - as the last vote had a 100% ACK for a remerge using the owrt brand is the only feasible option

Since the project is going to be known/accessible under OpenWrt name now, I
want also mbm and Kaloz to share #openwrt and #openwrt-devel privileges.

There were many times op was needed but mbm/Kaloz weren't around.

I was refused/ignored multiple times when asking for that, so I wanted to
bring it as this point to be clear. Is that OK for you guys?