[OpenWrt-Devel] [LEDE-DEV] Remerge logo ideas

Audun feitingen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 08:18:08 EDT 2017

On 29 May 2017 at 13:45, Imre Kaloz <kaloz at openwrt.org> wrote:
> On 2017-05-29 13:10, Jamie Stuart wrote:
>>
>> See another iteration, with:
>>
>> - correct capitalisation
>> - antenna to the side (will not work with lowercase ’n’)
>> - open sans typeface (open source)
>> - mockups of website header
>> - accent colours
>>
>> http://i.imgur.com/ZKtcFXo.png
>

> Nice :) Personally I like the darker color set of the last, but the layout
> of the first the most (when the "signal" is at the end).
>

> Imre

That is a nice logo, I agree that the "signal" looks better on the end.

Personally, I like the colored schemes as well, perhaps they can be
implemented as themes in luci?

I've been wondering why there isn't more themes, is it because it's
particularly difficult, or is it because most people use the CLI
anyways?
--
Best Regards,

Audun Gangsto