[OpenWrt-Devel] Custom build with reghack on trunk or any branch

Jenny Cabrera Varona jenny.cabrera at reduc.edu.cu
Wed Jul 19 10:50:23 EDT 2017

Hi Team
I would like to buid my custom image for a zcn-1523h-2-8 device, doesn't
matter if i need to use trunk or any branch, i already tried many times
with this link [1] as arokh said but that path doesn't exist
"openwrt/trunk/files/lib/wifi/" so i put my reghack.mips.elf file inside
"openwrt/trunk/package/kernel/mac80211/files/lib/wifi/" path, but when i
check my image, the reghack.mips.elf file doesn't exist, just
"mac80211.sh" file it's there, i tried too with this script [2] and others
changes in [3] but doesn't work again, i live in cuba country and i can
use ham radio bands, i hope someone can help me to compile my custom image
as i like.

[1]
https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=52626

[2]