[OpenWrt-Devel] Script from ucitrack not getting executed when config changes

Mangesh Bhamre mangesh at opennetware.com
Mon Jan 30 12:37:38 EST 2017

Hello OpenWRT Team,

Downloaded latest Image-builder from today's snapshot and created a router
image with my custom files.

I have a script that I need to call when dhcp/wireless/network changes are
made and this was integrated using /etc/config/ucitrack file. It works
perfectly fine with Choas Calmer 15.05.1, however failing with
trunk/snapshot. My script is not getting called.

--- code snippet from /etc/config/ucitrack ---
config network

        option init 'network'

        list affects 'dhcp'
        list affects 'radvd'
        option exec '/root/update-network-wrapper'

Kindly help!

Regards,
Mangesh Bhamre