[OpenWrt-Devel] Finished porting of chan_lantiq to asterisk11 and asterisk13

Stefan Koch stefan.koch10 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 17:28:35 EST 2017

Hi

I have finished the chan_lantiq porting from asterisk 1.8 to asterisk 11
and asterisk 13.

GIT-Repository:
https://github.com/kochstefan/asterisk_channel_lantiq.git

See branches:
asterisk-1_8 (asterisk 1.8 needs glibc)
asterisk-11 (asterisk 11 needs musl)
asterisk-13 (asterisk 13 needs musl or glibc)

Master's latest commit is compatible with asterisk 13.

To apply it to the telephony feed, try the patches within the following
archive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Z_KppE2R8sdnhIcFV6dEpCbUE

I have successfully tested the chan_lantiq for asterisk 1.8, 11 and 13
on a vr9 based box.

To include this into the telephony feed:
Should I create a pull request from the patches above?
(Take a copy from chan_lantic.c into telephony feed)

Or should I change it first that the GIT repository is directly linked?
(Then the sources would automatically considered if changed, without a
copy from chan_lantiq.c)

Kernel driver changes are already made for vr9 based boards.
If the board specific dts file is not already updated it needs the
following addition to the command line:
mem=[TOTALMEMSIZE-2M] vpe1_load_addr=ADDRESS vpe1_mem=2M maxvpes=1 maxtcs=1

See:
https://github.com/lede-project/source/pull/440

XWAY based boards shouldn't need a drivers change.

Best regards

Stefan