[OpenWrt-Devel] PCengines APU2c2 running openwrt

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Jan 3 16:09:12 EST 2017

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 03, 2017 at 01:15:28PM -0500, Derek Werthmuller wrote:
> Looking to upgrade to the PCengines APU2c2 from the Lamobo R1 (Banana Pi
> router board).  There is a wiki page for the APU2 with limited information
> https://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/pcengines/apu2:
>
> Anyone with experience running Openwrt Trunk or CC on this platform send me
> some advice on the hardware?

I'm very much interested in the replies :-) - I have a number of APU2c2
that currently run "stock Debian" (a 16G SSD is cheap and plenty of space),
but for a router-ish device I like OpenWRT much more than all the systemd
opaqueness...

What I'm specifically interested in is success (or problem) reports of
using the Huawei ME909u-512 Mini-PCIe LTE modem with OpenWRT - my intended
usage of these boxes is OpenVPN-over-LTE routers.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de