[OpenWrt-Devel] [LEDE-DEV] Scripting builds... how to?

Sven Roederer devel-sven at geroedel.de
Sun Jan 1 12:14:33 EST 2017

Am Samstag, 31. Dezember 2016, 16:12:21 CET schrieb Philip Prindeville:
> Hi.
>
> I wanted to be able to script building images completely.
> Is there an equivalent way to generate the kernel config by seeding it with
> minimum state?
>
> I don’t want to save the complete .config because that changes from release
> to release, so there wouldn’t be any point… all I care about is how I’m
> differentiating my build from the defaults.

Philip,

maybe you will have a look on the buildscripts for Berlin-Freifunk [1].
We use OpenWrt inside our buildscripts and having a "config"-directory with a
common config and an additional config for each build.
We use this all to have diferent configurations per architecture and dan even
build different images with a individual set to packages included.

Sven

[1] - https://github.com/freifunk-berlin/firmware

I think