[OpenWrt-Devel] dnscrypt-proxy package missing in snapshot

Alexandru Ardelean ardeleanalex at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 06:26:35 EST 2017

Hey Mangesh,

So, I don't use much ImageBuilder.
I don't even know how that works.

I usually just do

< get OpenWrt repo >
./scripts/feeds update packages
./scripts/feeds install -a
make menuconfig
< select packages I need, configure arch, etc >
make V=99 -j8
< extract image from the bin directory >

Looking through
https://github.com/openwrt/packages/tree/master/net/dnscrypt-proxy
It looks like dnscrypt-proxy should be there.
But that's just the Makefile that builds the package.

Does ImageBuilder install pre-built packages from an OpenWrt mirror ?
Because on some architectures, dnscrypt-proxy looks broken.

Example:
http://buildbot.openwrt.org:8010/broken_packages/mpc85xx/
http://buildbot.openwrt.org:8010/broken_packages/kirkwood/
http://buildbot.openwrt.org:8010/broken_packages/bcm53xx/
http://buildbot.openwrt.org:8010/broken_packages/ar71xx.mikrotik/
http://buildbot.openwrt.org:8010/broken_packages/adm8668/

On which architecture are you trying to build ?
I understand you're trying to build on CC 15.05.1

So, a bit more info about your setup could help.