[OpenWrt-Devel] [ICVPN] [WLANnews] Ideas wanted for Google Summer of Code 2018

Andreas Bräu ab at andi95.de
Fri Dec 22 01:33:54 EST 2017

Hi there,

I recently updated the README on our projects content’s repository with a description how to test your changes locally: https://github.com/freifunk/projects.freifunk.net-contents <https://github.com/freifunk/projects.freifunk.net-contents>

Please add your ideas ASAP as we have to start with our application on January 4th.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Thanks,

Andi