[OpenWrt-Devel] [GIT PULL] Gemini DTS updates for v4.14 take one

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Thu Aug 17 05:14:45 EDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 11:19 PM, Arnd Bergmann <arnd at arndb.de> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Linus Walleij <linus.walleij at linaro.org> wrote:
>> Hi ARM SoC guys,
>>
>> this is the first set of DTS patches for Gemini for v4.14.
>>
>> - Moves to using macros (patch submitted to be applied on
>>   top of v4.13-rc1 but it was missed, whatever)
>>
>> - New DTS for the D-Link DIR-685
>
> Nice one! I had to look up what this actually is, apparently you can still
> buy them new after all those years.

Yeah it's amazing, I bought mine all new from Israel. Shrinkwrapped
and in mint condition. I suspect D-Link do not produce anything in small
series and there are literally hundreds of thousands of these.

Bonus image:
https://dflund.se/~triad/krad/dlink-dir-685/dir-685-console-large.jpg

DIR-685 with penguin splash logo and console. The console is a
bit hard to use with just the keys on the front of the router though,
only ENTER is meaningful :D

Yours,
Linus Walleij