[OpenWrt-Devel] a little of confusion about the official trunk....

Arturo Rinaldi arturo at arduino.org
Mon Sep 5 04:46:03 EDT 2016

Hello folks,

I have noticed that now there are currently two openwrt trunk repos :

   1. https://github.com/openwrt/openwrt
   2. https://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt.git;a=summary

is the official development continuing officially on the first one since
the latest commit on the second one (private git hosted repo) goes back to
the latest June 30th ?

I also tried to pull the code of the repo 1 on repo 2 to update the code
but I got a git mismatch, so I suppose the two repos does not share the
same code ? Could give me more info about this ? thanks in advance.

     Best, Arturo