[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWrt Summit Live Streaming

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Wed Oct 12 14:22:20 EDT 2016

For those of you who are attending OpenWrt Summit, I'm looking forward
to seeing you!

For those who aren't able to make it, I wanted to let you know that
OpenWrt Summit will be live streamed on Youtube. We have links for
almost all the sessions at OpenWrtSummit.org and the last few will be
added before tomorrow. We also have an IRC channel to participate. You
can get all the information at OpenWrtSummit.org.

Eric

NOTE: if you're in Germany, you may need a VPN to watch it live due to
local law. We have a suggestion from an attendee for a free VPN provider
on OpenWrtSummit.org.