[OpenWrt-Devel] Package updates in the for-15.05 branch (libuv)

Karl Palsson karlp at tweak.net.au
Thu Nov 10 06:54:33 EST 2016

libuv was recently udpated too:
https://github.com/openwrt/packages/commit/d8d457e52c2560bab4cf49182762bb4a8fe6019c

from 1.4.2 to 1.9.1, though fortunately that at least seems to be
ABI compatible:
https://abi-laboratory.pro/tracker/timeline/libuv/

I'm concerned that given the lack of release from both LEDE and
OpenWrt, people are starting to treat the for-15.05 branch like a
free for all "mainline" branch again.