[OpenWrt-Devel] Add support for AVM Fritzbox 7360 SL

Martin Blumenstingl martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com
Sun May 15 16:13:15 EDT 2016

On Sun, May 15, 2016 at 9:45 PM, Sebastian Ortwein <kron at animeland.de> wrote:
> Am 15.05.2016 um 17:37 schrieb Martin Blumenstingl:
> Okay thank you for support. Now all thinks works fine LAN, WIFI, Switch and
> USB.
> I attach my patch to add the support for OpenWRT.
Great - congratulations :-)

> Is there anything to do for including this patch in OpenWRT?
actually you should split your patch into two:
1. adding support for 7360 SL
2. enabling CONFIG_AT803X_PHY saying that it's needed by 7360 SL

Make sure that you commit the patches with "git commit -s" (to add
"signed-off-by") and give them a nice description.
Then send them to this mailing-list (preferrably with git send-email -
see also: [0]).

PS: maybe you could change the LED labels in your patch to have a
"fritz7360sl" prefix, instead of "fritz7360" before sending the patch.

Martin

[0] https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/patch/using.git