[OpenWrt-Devel] Response to LEDE proposal/queries/mail?

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at gmx.de
Tue Jun 7 18:00:41 EDT 2016

On Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 02:42:36PM +0200, Zoltan HERPAI wrote:
> May I ask you to point to which e-mail are you referring to? We are
> yet to see an official line from LEDE on what they want to see to
> happen in OpenWrt.

i don't think you'll get anything more official than jow's mail from may
26. i'll freely admit that it's somewhat lacking regarding directly
actionable "strategic" items, but you guys gave no (public) indication
that you're even interested in an actual dialog at all. the statements
regarding the canceled email forwards don't exactly help, either
(seriously, who's supposed to buy that?!).

> The OpenWrt team

this way to communicate is part of the explicitly stated problems which
lede is trying to address (and failing at inception, but hey, let's get
over this tiny faux pas already ^^).