[OpenWrt-Devel] Response to LEDE proposal/queries/mail?

Daniel Dickinson openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com
Tue Jun 7 06:13:14 EDT 2016

iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAADAAAAAwAQMAAABtzGvEAAAABlBMVEX///8AAABVwtN+AAAAeklEQVQY04XQzQ2EIBAF4IdMDIc5UAIlUIKlWMr0ZiMm28jOj+6iMXEOfBBmXgJAVLGlBkU3wcZ9I3Q7EdrAveowx6hZ0q6QJDsRnHlJwr+W4CHF7vLqTEenXABeUnSssbP8SdwdjTHEwcFDtQGKFuWjH8Lna8vAmfEF3NMPdAOsBscAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Hi,

I had a few emails on this topic I thought better of sending, but I'm
sure I'm not the only one wondering why the remaining OpenWrt devs have
not responded to the various LEDE overtures on this mailing list.  Is it
lack of time, an unwillingness to attempt to have an honest and
reasonable dialogue in public, or something else?  I admit that for all
the furor over the fork, and complaints about LEDE lack of transparency
in the fork, I'm seeing a lot more communication from LEDE than from the
remaining devs, and am left to guess the reasons why (although with my
mechanism to help me avoid bad emails, I don't give voice to my tendency
to the less than generous suspicions, now).

Regards,

Daniel