[OpenWrt-Devel] DD: CONFIG_BUSYBOX_DEFAULT_WGET is not set

John Clark inindev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:26:58 EST 2016

I don't know if I looked at the wrong file or what, but I have
recompiled several times since then so I can't be enitrely certain anymore.

At this point I also see the same tiny binary you see.  Please disregard
my earlier comment as to a 112K size.  Mine is a ramips build, fwiw:

-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root         12343 Jan 22 12:02 uclient-fetch*
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root         16687 Jan 22 12:02
/usr/lib/libuclient.so

--John