[OpenWrt-Devel] netifd question

Daniel Dickinson openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com
Thu Jan 21 22:19:52 EST 2016

Hi Felix (or anyone else who knows netifd)

For a netifd protocol is there  way to tell netifd to *not*
automatically try to restart the connection?

I'm asking for the case of VPN where if the password it wrong (e.g. due
to an stoken that expires before the connection completes), too many
repeated attempts can result in getting blocked, therefore I would like
to be able to tell vpnc to only make one connection attempt, and if it
fails to just leave the connection down.

Regards,

Daniel