[OpenWrt-Devel] John, no permission to change patches even own

Daniel Dickinson openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com
Tue Jan 19 04:19:01 EST 2016

On 19/01/16 02:22 AM, Etienne Champetier wrote:
> Hi
>
> You should respond to the original mail and not create a new thread each
> time

Sorry, didn't have it handy to reply to.

>  >
>  > Hi John,
>  >
>  > Contrary to what you believed it is not possible for the ordinary
> users (of which I am one at the moment) to modify their own patches, so
> I can't discard, archive, or otherwise do anything to patches even my own.
>
> Maybe your patch email and your account email doesn't match exactly (+
> filter or typo)?

Nope, but there was some funkiness with the original account creation,
so I'm guessing there was perhaps cruft from when I used patchwork some
years ago, that despite the username not reported as used and
unavailable, may be a case of colliding with a defunct username (not
password but the username I chose is one I often use).

Will contact the patchwork admin to sort this out, since it seems it
*ought* to work from what you say below.

Regards,

Daniel