[OpenWrt-Devel] Additional dependency on dirname == PKG_NAME

Daniel Dickinson openwrt at daniel.thecshore.com
Sat Jan 9 20:40:17 EST 2016

Oh, wait can't have that kind of logic: the PKG_BUILD_DIR needs to match
whatever the tarball extracts as, which probably depends on PKG_NAME not
the source package name; in fact I'm not sure why the patch for
libltdl/libtool makes the change it does to PKG_BUILD_DIR.  Will have to
review.

Regards,

Daniel