[OpenWrt-Devel] and what is with RB433UL ?

smilebef at gmail.com smilebef at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 13:52:42 EST 2016

Nobody has this board?

I don't have so much experience with openwrt.
Possible somebody have some ideas.
I will post here some questions to this board.

1. The board has not a real serial port. (only some pads)
2. In general, the boot sequence will be selected by the Routerbord-OS.
   A typical choice is "nand only" and "boot from ether once then from
   nand"
   The the boot sequence will also reset to nand after once try from
   ether.
3. Openwrt have no support to sysupgrade jet.
4. For a upgrade (wget2nand) you most boot from tftp/dhcp, because of
   write errors.
5. You have the choice for tftpboot/dhcpboot.

I think with this constellation is not easy to get a secure
installation and failsave method.
Is there any experience in this case?

Thanks for answer.
sm