[OpenWrt-Devel] Outstanding patches question (WNDR3700v4|WNDR4300 128MB flash and px5g SHA256 MD certs)

Chris Marchesi chrism at vancluevertech.com
Sun Jan 3 14:26:41 EST 2016

I found a couple of patches that I don't know why have not been introduced
upstream yet that I wanted to ask about.

First one was
https://github.com/openwrt-mirror/openwrt/commit/1dbb652ea0594c284710ace5e479c1ac7fdd1cbb,
which has also been mentioned in the WNDR3700 thread, regarding the
extension of the flash on WNDR3700v4 and WNDR4300 devices to the full 128
MB.

The second is this one: https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/538691/ - don't
know if it's been mentioned, but with the SHA1 deprecation ongoing, this
may cause increasingly more issues with certificates generated by px5g.

Anything I can do to help get these upstream? Put in tickets?

I'm using both of these patches in a custom 15.05 without issue.