[OpenWrt-Devel] I'd like to donate a Linksys WRT1900AC v1

Alex Henrie alexhenrie24 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 12:51:07 EST 2016

Dear OpenWrt developers,

I have a Linksys WRT1900AC v1 that is running OpenWrt 15.05, but every
once in a while it randomly stops routing Internet traffic. This did
not happen with the stock firmware, and unfortunately, I have not had
the time to try to debug the problem. Are there any OpenWrt developers
interested in working on this device? I would be happy to send any of
you a WRT1900AC v1 if you will try it out and see if you can find and
resolve the reliability problems.

I will be checking the git commit logs to make sure that this device
goes to an established OpenWrt developer and not just some random
person on the mailing list who wants free hardware.

-Alex