[OpenWrt-Devel] procd remote logging on a scheduled basis -capabilities and documentation

Derek Werthmuller thewerthfam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 08:43:12 EST 2016

I'm interested in pushing logs from the openwrt (CC) forward proxy
server(apache) to a central syslog server that is out on the Internet using
TLS security once per day.  I think this is possible with syslog-ng, but
can't find enough detail about the new capabilities in procd.  And would
like to use built in capabilities if possible.
The proxy server logs are in a file that I would want to have sent to the
central server once or twice a day, when bandwidth is more available.
I tried building syslog-ng but get lots of libtoolize messages.  Is there
another openwrt tool that will accomplish this?
Perhaps one of those json parsers can process the file and upload to a
syslog server.
Cheers
   Derek