[OpenWrt-Devel] Talks between OpenWrt and LEDE

Zoltan HERPAI wigyori at uid0.hu
Wed Dec 21 13:38:34 EST 2016

Hi all,

To clarify, the reason for integrating the OpenWrt patches into the LEDE
tree is that in the future, at an agreed point in time for both parties,
the OpenWrt trunk would be rebased from the LEDE tree, giving the
community a "clean" trunk going forward.

(Hopefully at that time, the "two parties" will be one.)

Thanks Hauke for managing these talks and meetings.

Regards,
Zoltan H