[OpenWrt-Devel] [LEDE-DEV] latency on PPPoA ADSL Annex A on using Lantiq

Daniel Niasoff daniel at redactus.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 15:28:34 EDT 2016

Hi Rich,

There is no traffic occurring when the latency is happening.

Also icmp requests do not have any latency and are consistently returning with minimal latency.

It's only occurring in apps such as a ssh server. So whilst I was pinging and getting good results, I ssh'd into the router and it was really sluggish, eg to scroll down a 200 line file in vi is a nightmare.

So I guess this isn't bufferbloat?

Thanks

Daniel