[OpenWrt-Devel] Linksys WRT1900ACS router is not booting after flashing custom build

Avijit Das avijitnsec at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 20:16:36 EDT 2016

Hello,

I am trying to flash custom image in my router (Linksys WRT1900ACS). I have
followed the step mentioned in the bellow link:

https://davidsimpson.me/2015/11/14/installing-openwrt-on-a-linksys-wrt1900acs/

I end up bricking my device. Can you please suggest me how to recover my
device?

Also can you please tell me which image I should flash to this router ? I
tried with openwrt-mvebu-armada-385-linksys-shelby-squashfs-factory.img
<https://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/mvebu/generic/openwrt-mvebu-armada-385-linksys-shelby-squashfs-factory.img>,
seems did not work.

Also I have added myself in this mailing group couple of days back. Not
sure if this is the right forum to ask this question. If nor please direct
me to right forum.

Thanks,
Avijit