[OpenWrt-Devel] Automatic service reload

Lars Boegild Thomsen lth at bright-things.com
Wed Sep 23 04:21:50 EDT 2015

Actually I think it's because the init script is called with a "reload" rather than a restart.  Adding this:

reload_service() {
        restart
}

to the init script seems to have worked.

I am still a bit confused if /etc/config/ucitrack is still used for anything whatsoever.

Lars Bøgild Thomsen
Mobile: +60 12 361 6644
Public Key: http://bright-things.com/lars-bogild-thomsen/