[OpenWrt-Devel] UniFi-AC-LR ( or UniFi-AC-LITE )

Jonathan Bither jonbither at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:20:12 EDT 2015

Hello Davey,

I haven't gotten a chance to mess with one of these yet due to
availability, but I placed a copy of the binary image for the AP on my
web-server for you. This came from a 4.7.5 install.
https://jonbither.com/unifi/firmware/U7PG2/3.4.7.3284/firmware.bin

According to the bundles file both the UAP-AC-LITE and the UAP-AC-LR use
the same image file.
'cat /usr/lib/unifi/dl/firmware/bundles.json | python -m json.tool'
{
     "U7LR": {
         "display": "UniFi AP-AC-LR",
         "path": "U7PG2/3.4.7.3284/firmware.bin",
         "version": "3.4.7.3284"
     },
     "U7LT": {
         "display": "UniFi AP-AC-Lite",
         "path": "U7PG2/3.4.7.3284/firmware.bin",
         "version": "3.4.7.3284"
     },
}

Hopefully the header will be similar.
`strings /usr/lib/unifi/dl/firmware/U7PG2/3.4.7.3284/firmware.bin | head
-n1`
UBNTBZ.qca956x.v3.4.7.3284.150911.1650

Hope any of this helps.
-Jonathan