[OpenWrt-Devel] SVN to GIT transition / paid patch-checking

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Tue Oct 13 07:04:01 EDT 2015

As far as I remember, there's no initiative going on, but the issue was
brought up at the summit by different speakers.

There was also a quick poll:

1. Kathy Giori asked the attendees to raise their hand if they backed
the idea of an OpenWRT foundation
I would say half of the presents raised their hands (I did not because
I'm not involved so much in OpenWRT and I don't feel entitled to take sides)

2. Kathy asked the attendees to raise their hand if they opposed the
idea of an OpenWRT foundation
I think there were almost no raised hands or not at all

Federico