[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWRT broken for some reason in my system

Carlos Ferreira carlosmf.pt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 08:42:00 EST 2015

Today I updated my OpenWRT trunk repo and after making the usual
"./scripts/feeds install -a" this happened.

[claymore at Claymore 15.05]$ ./scripts/feeds install -a
Checking 'working-make'... ok.
Checking 'case-sensitive-fs'... ok.
Checking 'gcc'... failed.
Checking 'working-gcc'... failed.
Checking 'g++'... failed.
Checking 'working-g++'... failed.
Checking 'ncurses'... failed.
Checking 'zlib'... failed.
Checking 'libssl'... failed.
Checking 'tar'... ok.
Checking 'find'... ok.
Checking 'bash'... ok.
Checking 'patch'... ok.
Checking 'diff'... ok.
Checking 'cp'... ok.
Checking 'seq'... ok.
Checking 'awk'... ok.
Checking 'grep'... ok.
Checking 'getopt'... ok.
Checking 'stat'... ok.
Checking 'md5sum'... ok.
Checking 'unzip'... ok.
Checking 'bzip2'... ok.
Checking 'wget'... ok.
Checking 'perl'... ok.
Checking 'python'... ok.
Checking 'svn'... ok.
Checking 'git'... ok.
Checking 'file'... ok.
Checking 'openssl'... ok.
Checking 'ldconfig-stub'... ok.

Build dependency: Please install the GNU C Compiler (gcc)
Build dependency: Please reinstall the GNU C Compiler - it appears to be
broken
Build dependency: Please install the GNU C++ Compiler (g++)
Build dependency: Please reinstall the GNU C++ Compiler - it appears to be
broken
Build dependency: Please install ncurses. (Missing libncurses.so or
ncurses.h)
Build dependency: Please install zlib. (Missing libz.so or zlib.h)
Build dependency: Please install the openssl library (with development
headers)

/home/claymore/OpenWRT/15.05/include/prereq.mk:12: recipe for target
'prereq' failed
Prerequisite check failed. Use FORCE=1 to override.
/home/claymore/OpenWRT/15.05/include/toplevel.mk:140: recipe for target
'staging_dir/host/.prereq-build' failed
make[1]: *** [staging_dir/host/.prereq-build] Error 1
/home/claymore/OpenWRT/15.05/include/toplevel.mk:69: recipe for target
'prepare-tmpinfo' failed
make: *** [prepare-tmpinfo] Error 2
Cannot open './tmp/.packageinfo': No such file or directory
Installing all packages from feed packages.
Installing package 'acl'

Did  anyone had the same issue where OpenWRT was detecting false issues
with the GNU compiler ?

Thank you!

--

Carlos Miguel Ferreira
Researcher at Telecommunications Institute
Work E-mail - cmf at av.it.pt
Skype & GTalk -> carlosmf.pt at gmail.com
LinkedIn -> http://www.linkedin.com/in/carlosmferreira