[OpenWrt-Devel] 回复: [OpenWrt-Users] 回复: How to disable the Internal PA in the mt7620a ?

Arjen de Korte arjen+openwrt at de-korte.org
Thu Nov 5 02:47:56 EST 2015

Citeren Soulkey <chokyeung at yahoo.com>:

> Sorry,
>     Could you tell me how to disable the Internal Pa in mt7620 soc ?
>     I am very eager to get your help.
>
> Thank you.
> Soulkey

This is not MediaTek support. Be patient. You've made your point that
you are in a hurry, but unless you can get a direct answer from the
vendor (MediaTek), be aware that the only way to find out how to do
this, is reverse engineering. If someone is already working on that,
it takes time. If not, you'll have to do that yourself.