[OpenWrt-Devel] lantiq DSL drivers / firmware info

Martin Blumenstingl martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com
Mon May 25 07:34:25 EDT 2015

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 9:47 PM, Sylwester Petela <sscapi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Packages/tar files from DrayTek GPL
Thank you SO much for this hint!
Just for the reference - the original download link for this is: [0]

I have taken those sources (as they contain the complete build system)
and updated my patch: [1]
The original tarballs can be found here: [2], [3], [4]

It seems that there are two more versions in the vigor 2760 tarball,
both having "ugw511" in their name.
Does anyone know if those should be used instead of the "normal" versions?

Maybe you and Aleksander can try this patch again?

Regards,
Martin

[0] http://gplsource.draytek.com/Vigor2760/v2760_v1212_GPL_release.tar.bz2
[1] https://gist.github.com/xdarklight/2986587133d97892a4b3/download