[OpenWrt-Devel] lantiq DSL drivers / firmware info

olewales olewales at gmail.com
Sun May 24 11:39:16 EDT 2015

On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 5:15 PM, Martin Blumenstingl
<martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> Was quite obvious but I've missed it, default debug level have been changed
> Excellent catch, I should have noticed it when I removed "-DDSL_DEBUG_DISABLE"

This might come in handy for DSL tinkerers, though. Probably should be
made mencuonfig option

>> Newest trunk with patches from xdarklight, packages from DrayTek.
> What do you mean exactly with "packages from DrayTek"?
>
>> Full log: http://pastebin.com/KtwqydD8
> Looks clean :-)
>
> I am currently updating my patch to include your configuration change.
> To make that applying the patch easier I have also tagged the versions on github
> (I used a "-custom" suffix to indicate that it's not 1:1 lantiq's version).

Waiting impatiently for this new patch. For now I can say that I have
problems with old driver combined with newest TP-LINK dsl firmware on
VDSL line. Once I establish known working configuration I'll build fw
with latest driver and test again.