[OpenWrt-Devel] LED Toggling for SATA

Daniel Golle daniel at makrotopia.org
Mon Mar 30 09:18:33 EDT 2015

Hi Deepanjan,

have a look at ledtrig-ata on how to register a LED trigger for
each port [1]. Currently this provides only an activity indicator,
however, extending it to the features you described should not
be too difficult. Let me know if you need more hints/help with
that.

Cheers

Daniel

1: https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/trunk/target/linux/generic/patches-3.18/834-ledtrig-libata.patch