[OpenWrt-Devel] 回复: How toCustom admin page on openwrt ?

Ben Mulvihill ben.mulvihill at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 03:57:13 EDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-03-12 at 23:29 +0800, Tymon wrote:
> strange, how can the cgi or uhttp translate myrouter.site1 to gateway
> ip(i.e. your router, default is 192.168.1.1) ?

I don't think cgi or uhttp translate anything. The computer running
the browser (and all other computers on the local network) simply
has to be configured to send dns requests for hosts on the local
domain (site1 or lan or whatever it happens to be) to the router.

If the hostname and domain set as Conor O'Gorman explained aren't
recognised then you need to look at the configuration of the computer
running the browser, not the router.