[OpenWrt-Devel] I'd like to donate a Linksys WRT300N V1

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 02:50:16 EDT 2015

On 13 March 2015 at 07:38, Alex Henrie <alexhenrie24 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a spare Linksys WRT300N V1, and according to the wiki, OpenWrt
> does not yet fully support it:
>
> http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/linksys/wrt300n1
> http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/linksys/wrt300n
>
> I would be happy to mail this router to anyone who is willing to work
> on support for it. Thanks for your hard work!

Hi Alex,

I work on both Broadcom targets, brcm47xx and bcm53xx:
http://git.openwrt.org/?p=openwrt.git&a=search&h=HEAD&st=author&s=rmilecki
(History goes back to September only, previously Hauke was accepting my patches)

I'm actually quite missing some SSB based router, would be nice to
have one. So far I didn't ever test OpenWrt on one of these older
devices.

If the shipping cost will be sane for you, I'd be happy to get this device.

--
Rafał