[OpenWrt-Devel] "UCI overlay" proposal

David Lang david at lang.hm
Fri Mar 6 18:00:55 EST 2015

One other thought. If there is a desire to change the format, let's pick a
format that's already in use for configuring system rather than inventing yet
another one. We should survey the tools that are being written for managing
software defined datacenters (openstack and similar) and see if we can use one
of those config languages (either as-is or with an automated conversion back and
forth)

David Lang