[OpenWrt-Devel] [OpenWrt] 2.4Ghz limited to 50mW in DFS-ETSI

Ben West ben at gowasabi.net
Thu Jul 30 11:11:09 EDT 2015

You can look up your respective country's spectrum regulations.  It is
possible prior versions OpenWRT didn't fully conform to each regulatory
domain and were fixed in more recent versions (just as the converse is
possible).

For example, for the USA, here is a table of power limits for the 2.4GHz
and 5GHz bands.  Channels 36-48 are limited to 16dBm transmitter power.
http://www.air802.com/fcc-rules-and-regulations.html

Ben West
http://gowasabi.net
ben at gowasabi.net