[OpenWrt-Devel] 6LoWPAN with OpenWRT

Firas firas.om at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 05:40:07 EDT 2015

Hi Varka Bhadram,

>6LoWPAN over IEEE-802.15.4 support available in OpenWRT from the kernel
version 4.0 [1]

As I see this version doesn't support all Processors, I'm using :
openwrt-at91-legacy-9g25ek-uImage

So can you please inform me if it's supported with version 4.0 and if you
please provide me with the download links please :)

>Right now kernel provides the support for the following 802.15.4 devices
[2].

>Also you can find the details at [3]

I'm using Jennic JN5148 RF module and I didn't see it in the supported list
:(

How to add Jennic support please ?

What is the must included packages when configuring the kernel before "make"
so I can run 6LoWPAN !

Thanks for your help

Firas